We hope you love your Black Cedar Boutique item, but we totally understand if you need to return or exchange it. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Your item is not eligible for return or exchange if:
- It has been more than 30 days since you received your item
- The item is not in original condition (un-damaged, original tags, unworn, smoke-free condition, etc.)
- The item was on sale or final sale (bodysuits/intimates)
- Gift Cards are not eligible for return
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT:
Submit a return request through your account
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or the returns page, and then click request a return.
1. Log in to your account: a) In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue. b) In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email. c) Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. The cost may be deducted from your refund.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT:
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the return information once your return request has been approved.
When submitting a return request, please include:
- Order/Invoice number
- Item that you are returning/exchanging
You are responsible for the return shipping.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like intimates, bathing suits that have had the protective liner removed, gift cards, sale items, and items that were final sale. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have and make a separate purchase for the new item. Once we receive and accept your returned item, we will issue you a refund for the item. If you are not in a hurry, ship your exchange item with a note detailing the size you would like to exchange for. When we receive your item, we will ship you the size of the same item that you requested, if it is still in stock. If the item is not in stock, we will issue you a refund instead. As with returns, you are responsible for all return shipping.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days of receiving the item. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.